CATCH INCUBUS LATEST SONGS ‘LIVE’ AT KL CONCERT
Incubus and fans to decide on opening act
KUALA LUMPUR, 12 May 2011 – With their latest album scheduled for worldwide release on 12 July, Malaysian fans will be among the first to be thrilled ‘live’ with their latest songs as alternative rock act Incubus slides down to Kuala Lumpur for a concert at Stadium Negara on 23 July 2011.
The concert is organized by Pineapple Concerts and presented by Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid. This will be Incubus’ third outing in Malaysia after their sold-out performances here in 2004 and 2008.
The band from California, USA gave the local media more updates through a ‘live’ video conferencing specially arranged by the presenting sponsor Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid here today. Incubus’ lead guitarist and co-founder Mike Einziger spent about 30 minutes addressing questions from the media.
Tune Talk CEO Jason Lo says: “We absolutely love music at Tune Talk. From Paramore, to Deftones to Bieber and more to come, we clearly bring it to the masses with the biggest acts out there. Now it’s time to get our hands into the real stuff with the most dynamic music on the planet and we are very proud to present Incubus live in Malaysia this July. This is simply an awesome band with some of the most cutting edge musical arrangements and lyrics in the alternative rock scene. With a brand new album and a killer single, Incubus will rock KL on 23 July and we know our subscribers and all the rockers will really enjoy one of the biggest shows of the year with us.”
Jason also presented ‘Incubus Live in KL’ concert tickets to 3 lucky winners of a contest on hitz.fm radio station during the event.
In conjunction with ‘Incubus Live in Kuala Lumpur’, Tune Talk will be organising a battle of the bands where both Incubus and the fans will have a say in selecting the concert’s opening act. Incubus will decide on 40% of marks while the fans will vote for the remaining 60%. More information will be announced on Tune Talk website www.tunetalk.com and its Facebook fan page.
Tune Talk subscribers can enjoy the privilege of purchasing the concert tickets at a discounted price of RM183 from 12 May until 22 May. Tickets will then be open for public sales from 23 May 2011 onwards at the price of RM203 via online at www.airasiaredtix.com or AirAsiaRedTix outlets.
Tune Talk subscribers will also enjoy a whopping 20% discount at selected outlets to purchase Incubus latest CD ‘If Not Now, When?’ courtesy of Sony Music.
On top of that, 50 lucky Incubus fans from amongst Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid subscribers will stand a chance to party like a rockstar with their idols at a pre and post-concert party.
Doors for the concert will open at 7pm and the show starts at 8pm. More details are available at www.tunetalk.com and www.airasiaredtix.com.
For more information on Incubus and its latest album ‘If Not Now, When?’ visit the band’s official website http://www.enjoyincubus.com.
Tune Talk, Malaysia’s fastest growing mobile prepaid service, recently launched its BlackBerry service offering attractive rates of RM1.50 per day or RM40 per month for a full BlackBerry Internet Service plan that includes BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and Instant Messaging services.
Tune Talk charges the lowest flat rate of 16 sen per minute for calls to any operator in Malaysia, while an SMS costs 5 sen each. Data usage is available at super-low charges of only 5 sen per 1 Megabyte while its IDD rates are around 10%-30% cheaper than other operators.
It was recently named the ‘Most Promising Service Provider for Year 2011” by Frost & Sullivan.
Tune Talk operates as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) riding on Celcom Axiata Berhad’s network, providing a service proposition that meets the consumers’ demand for a simple, value-for-money product with easy accessibility and widest distribution reach.
About Tune Talk
Tune Talk has become the fastest growing mobile operator in the country having officially launched its commercial service on 19 August 2009. Tune Talk operates as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) riding on the extensive network of Celcom Axiata Berhad. Tune Talk targets to serve the underserved segment of the market with super low calling rates and exciting incentives. Tune Talk offers simple product propositions that meet the consumers’ demand for a simple, value-for-money product with easy accessibility and widest distribution reach. Visit www.tunetalk.com for more information.
Tune Talk has been awarded the ‘Most Promising Service Provider for Year 2011” by Frost & Sullivan.